.Disclaimer.

Any views or opinions presented in blog are solely those of the author (me) and do not necessarily represent others. Any such communication is welcome in my blog to allow active environment.

Warning: I will kick your ass if make any trouble here.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Arghh! She makes me blur >=[




i was so so angry and want to scold the cashier right away after she doing somthing stupid and feel that she was totally right. damn!

"kak, 3 coolblog coklat" i said..
then she replay, okayyy..

*5 minutes past*

then 1 couple suddenly appear and order.. after several minutes, the bad thing is they got they order 1st than me!! arghh!!

*another 5 minutes past*

"RM 9.30" the cashier said. and, i give her 10 ringgit.. the moment of my totally angry is starting here. after that he asking me "do u hav 30 cent", "oh okay i have it".. n the normal thing that u will thought after giving someone 30 sent and the balance is 1 ringgit.. but it isnt normal at all in my case.. i dont know what the **** the cashier think and, she give me the balance in "duit syling" and i was like.. "EH".. im sure u would like to think straight away u will get 1 ringgit in paper made. after i was say EH n she staring at me like im doing damn wrong n said with muke tak puas ati, "salahker? balance" arghhhh!! for sure it was not wrong at all!! the wrong thing is, i giv u syling n u giv me my syiling back!! i thought she dont have enough syiling and i offer mine.. but the way she giving back the balance wit special face expression looks like im doing somthing wrong.. she teasing me.. damn~ "nevermind" i said n i walked away >=[ .. i was thinking again, why she asking me for cents while she have more than me.. and why she want to teasing me? &*(@^T&!%#&)%!^($^!(%^(%!!

5 comments:

Nur Hidayah Bohari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amad said...

wtf.. so brave la u.. hahahahahaha

*im not teaching u, im just sharing idea.. haha

ammo said...

ish dayah bear..tak baik tak baik..kang gtau grizzly bear kang

Anonymous said...

bad akak..

Nur Hidayah Bohari said...

aaa...men2 je.hehe